10 Inch Full Range Passive Speakers
Even if you spent an extra couple hundred bucks, you would not be able to match the output or clarity of the Yorkville YX10. I have never seen a compact speaker built with so much gusto! This thing can belch out the tunes at astonishing levels, and sounds great doing it! The YX10 would be perfect for those wanting speech reinforcement, or for a full range satellite speaker over a subwoofer. As with it’s bigger brothers, you can use the YX10 as a floor monitor or put it on sticks for front of house use.
The Yorkville YX10 is built with metal corners, grill and heavy duty carpeting. This speaker won’t be falling apart on you like other speakers in this price range. Of course, the YX10 comes with Yorkville’s 2-Year “Even if YOU Break it” bumper to bumper warranty!
The Peavey PR-10 is the perfect choice when you need a small full range speaker that can shrug off the hazards of the road and work flawlessly, day after day. Schools and churches are typical users of the Peavey PR-10 who use them in conjunction with a powered mixer. This makes a perfect combination for bake sales, auctions, bingo and a variety of other uses. Mobile DJ’s also use the PR-10 for weddings were they need to provide music for both the ceremony and the reception. The PR-10′s can handle the ceremony with no problem when paired with a small powered mixer.
For coffee shop ensembles, the Peavey PR-10 could not be a better match. If you need more bottom-end, you can easily add a Peavey PR-Sub to round out your system.
- Two-way sound reinforcement enclosure
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohms
- 400 watts program, 800 watts peak
- Frequency Range: 54 Hz to 21 kHz
- 10 inch premium woofer with 2 inch voice coil
- Tried and true RX14 compression driver with 1.4 inch titanium diaphragm with 1 inch exit
- 90 degree by 40 degree constant directivity horn
- Tweeter protection to keep you up and running
- Heavy-duty crossover
- Extremely lightweight molded polypropylene enclosure
- Built-in pole mount system for use with speaker stands or pole over subwoofer
- Super strong metal grille
- Dimensions: 14″W x 19″H x 13.375″D
- Weight: 29.5 lbs.
If you have the need for a VERY small 10 inch two-way full range speaker, take a look at the Gemini GT-1004. With a total power handling of 90 watts RMS, the GT-1004 is best suited for background music or speaking engagements to small crowds. The GT-1004 is outfitted with a full metal grill and sports 1/4 inch input connections. The GT-1004 weighs a mere 15 pounds, so hauling it around is a total breeze. The heavy-duty black carpet will keep the GT-1004 looking good for years to come. Check this little speaker out, it will surprise you!
The Gemini GT-1004 10 Inch Full Range Passive Speaker has these great features:
- Black carpet covering
- Low Frequency Transducer: 10 inch
- Power Handling in Watts (RMS): 90 watts
- Peak Power Handling: 360 watts
- Extended Frequency Response: 60Hz to 20kHz
- 6″ by 3″ dual high-frequency Piezo horn
- Input Jacks: Banana and 1/4″
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
Built to last and ready for a tough life, the Yamaha BR-10 is a 10 inch 2-way full range loudspeaker with amazing output for its size. Perfect for mobile DJs or bands who play small venues. Packing huge power handling of 250 watts, the BR-10 is able to achieve surprising volume levels, while still sounding smooth and pleasant. A full face metal grill protects components from the realities of life on the road. The built-in pole mount will allow for placement on a speaker stand, or for use in a full range over subwoofer configuration. The high frequency device features a titanium compression driver for longevity, throw and reliability. The Yamaha BR-10 comes complete with a 3 year warranty, so buy with confidence!
Many people prefer to own a speaker that is housed in a non-carpeted enclosure. If you are one of those people, the Gemini RS310 may be the speaker for you. Able to handle 160 watts of power, the RS310 can rock a party. The frequency response drops down to a respectable 70 hertz allowing you to use the RS310 alone on small gigs without a subwoofer. For larger shows, add a subwoofer to keep the crowd rockin’. Since this is a professional grade loudspeaker, it does feature locking Speakon connectors. The frequency response is a decent for a speaker this size, coming in at 70 to 20,000 hertz.
- Two-way full range passive speaker
- Power Handling: 160 watts RMS
- Low Frequency Transducer: 10 inch woofer
- High Frequency Device: Titanium compression driver
- Frequency Response: 70Hz to 20kHz
- Wide dispersion high frequency horn
- ABS impact resistant nylon fiber enclosure
- Recessed molded handle
- Input Connectors: (2) Speakon
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohms